Saturday, June 30, 2007

Coming soon

So, some of you may or may not have heard that I was planning to teach English in France this coming school year. Well, I am planning to teach English in France this coming school year, so none of you can say you didn't hear. I just got my assignment today. I'm going to the Lycée général et téchnologique Pierre Bayle (Pierre Bayle Technical High School) in Sedan, which is about ten km south of the Belgian border in the Ardenne region. So, by the beginning of October my contributions to this blog might just get interesting.

2 comments:

David Reese said...

Congrats on your assignment, Dan! I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Doing anything cool this summer?

Dan said...

Most of my plans for the summer are working at Cummins and making the occasional trip to Rochester.

Still looking for an opportunity to get out to Chicago... so far, I haven't found one.