Tuesday, May 19, 2009

wedding stuff

Friends,

There's some other wedding stuff up at our wedding site here, notably a couple of the speeches about why we should get married, and liner notes to the wedding cd. Also, if your cd begins with a half dozen hip-hop songs, congratulations on receiving the rare variant version. Actual Rachael and David tracks follow those. If you have not yet received a Weasley Wedding Album, let me know and I'll mail you one.

http://sites.google.com/site/bigparadewedding/

Perhaps soon I will post on the existential new realities I face as a married and graduated person. Or something more interesting.

Speaking of more interesting, a couple of nights ago I dreamed that Bean (haymarket's dog) and I successfully robbed a bank in a scheme involving pneumatic tubes. See, it's always worth reading to the end around here...

David

No comments: