Saturday, August 26, 2006

two anecdotes...

Emily, no need to apologize!

Rachael, I'm beginning to understand how you kept picking up babysitting jobs! After a month of babysitting for my two cousins, I've picked up occasional babysitting for their friends that live down the street, and also a short term piano student. My 6 and 9 year old cousins have quite the social network going on. Last night another neighbor family hosted an outdoor movie projected onto a sheet hung on the wall of the house for 15-20 kids and some assorted parents.

Yesterday afternoon I was walking from the parking lot across the street to my house, and I saw two little boys playing on the porch of one of the houses on my block. They had a bouncy ball, and a bucket. One little boy threw the ball, and the other caught it in the bucket. They were having fun. I love it when kids are resourceful!

No comments: