Monday, November 20, 2006

i love the internet

So, I've been using this desperately-finding-something-to-do-while-I-wait-for-it-to-be-time-to-pick-up-Rachael time to catch up on the internet. Some friends sent me you tube links, and so I watched, in quick succession:

-an allegory featuring dancing cardboard bears, set in the Oberlin laundromat.

-"Let's Paint, Exercise, and Eat Pie"
and
-the Captain Vegetable Sesame Street song. In Dutch.

Now, all of these things are wonderful, but I'm not going to link to them. And not only because I don't know how.

Instead, behold: http://eastmostpeninsula.com/comic.php?id=059

This blog post brought to you by the American Council for Increased Use of Dashes (A-C-I-U-D)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Captain Vegetable's Dutch name actually translates to "Great Vegetable Hero".